Jaykrishna Magnetics manufactures wet drum separator which is used to remove very fine magnetizable components from low concentration, low-viscosity liquids. The wet drum separator is intended for use in the metal processing industry and for the treatment of pre-concentrates extracted from the high gradient magnetic filter. In wet drum separator, around 90% of the grain sizes ranging from 1 µm to 1000 µm can be separated as sludge.
General Principle :
The liquid flows through a semicircular separating chamber beneath a stainless steel drum to which the magnetisable particles are attracted. The strong, high-gradient magnetic field is created by a cylinder consisting of permanent magnetic discs positioned within the drum. These special permanent magnets generate particularly high field gradients which are necessary for successful separation, as is the need with all magnetic separators.
For recovering magnetic / ferrosilicon in dense media plants and iron ores wet drum separators are primarily used. They remove contaminants from the product stream, increasing product purity and plant productivity. In the applications where the product purity is most essential, the wet drum separators can use powerful rare earth magnets which can remove very fine and weak contaminants even from dense materials.
How it works :
The liquid flows through a semicircular separating chamber beneath a stainless steel drum gather is a semicircular separating chamber through which the liquid flows. The cylinder consisting of permanent magnetic discs are positioned within the drum to which the magnetizable particles are attracted. By rotating the drum, the filter cake is lifted out of the slurry and the magnetic field.
Salient Features :
- Wet drum magnets have high magnetic recovery and discharge.
- The feed slurry recovers the magnetics.
- Available in single or multi-drum applications.
- Permanent magnet assembly eliminates coil burn-outs.
- The magnet / pole elements are bolted to a mild steel shaft.
- The drum is made from thick stainless steel for long life.
- Wet drum separators are available in a different configuration like a single drum, double drum, and multiple drums. In double drum, two separators are arranged back to back with a common feed back.
- Glass Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Plastic Industry
- Mining Industry
- Food Industry
- Pharmaceuticals industry
- Foundry Industry
Why should you buy Wet Drum Separator NTS?
- The separator provides minimum wear on the cylinder.
- The materials are returned to the feed point automatically.
- It has the high magnetic solid discharge.
- It can also handle the heavy magnetic load.
- Wet Drum Separator has wide industrial usage.