Jaykrishna magnetics suspended electromagnetic overband separators are designed to eliminate tramp metal from the product carried by belt, vibratory feeders or inclined planes.
Over bands are mainly used to protect machines such as crushers, shredders and others, to remove ferrous particles and purify products. The electromagnetic overband magnetic separator are used when an automatic removal of ferrous contamination is necessary. If not fixed permanent suspension magnets or electro suspension magnets are more suitable.
These units can be installed either inline over the terminal head pulley or transversal to the conveyor. In both cases, it is essential to foresee Non-Magnetic products under the magnetic field.
The most effective position is inline over the head pulley. The material being conveyed is in virtual suspension and tramp iron is therefore more readily extracted.
- Installation on Mobile Crushers, Screens and Shredders.
- Removal of ferrous contamination in glass cullet recycling.
- Installation within a MRF (Material Recovery Facility) plant.
- Separation of ferrous contamination in quarries.
- Removal of ferrous from Foundry applications.
- Separation of ferrous metals from Municipal Solid Waste.
- Removal of ferrous materials in mining operations.
- Used in Wood Waste processing.
- Separation of ferrous in fragmentiser metal recovery.