Jaykrishna Magnetics Pvt. Ltd. manufactures Vibration motor base vibratory feeders, which uses the forces set up by two synchronized counter-rotating, heavy duty vibrator motors. At Two points in each complete revolution, the centrifugal forces of each vibrator coincide, resulting in a linear force.
Our feeders are custom built to meet any application needed. Feeders are built rugged to produce consistent flow rates and trouble-free operations for efficient material processing. The Feeder can be designed either Base Mounted or Suspension / Hanging Type.
Our vibratory feeders are used mostly for material handling in various industrial applications. We have used highly efficient vibratory motors for the desired results.
We Manufacture Following Types of Vibratory Feeder:
- Motorised Vibratory Feeder
- Electromagnetic Vibratory Feeder
Technical Specifications :
- The Mechanical Vibratory Feeder consist of a tray made out of Mild Steel.
- The body housing of the Vibrator is made from Heavy duty M.S.Plates.
- As the Motor get energized the Vibration sets the material in motion.
- The Vibration of the feeder will be controlled with the help of adjusting loads of the motor.
- The Feeder will be mounted on Heavy Duty Spring Bar/Brackets or Base Mounting.
- Linens can be provided for special applications e.g. Feeding of ORE and pellets in the blast furnace.
- Enclosed body for feeder can be a manufacturer for extracting minerals for storage bins and convey to kilns.