Our Permanent Magnetic Plates are designed in various sizes & strengths to meet with specific operation & plant conditions. Magnetic Plates are widely used for removing Tramp iron such as Bolts, Nuts, Bits of Wire, Nails and other casual contamination from free-flowing materials to protect against occasional damage to the plant caused by bits of iron.
Plate Magnets can ideally be used to remove tramp iron from the moving material carried in chutes ducts, spouts or on conveyor belts, screens, and feed trays. Whether the material is plastic or paper pulp, food or fertilizer, Oilseeds or gains the result is sure protection of processing machinery and iron free final products.
Salient Features :
- Magnetic Plate consists of high coercivity modern anisotropic.
- Magnetic separators capture maximum common ferrous debris.
- Permanent magnet like ferrite/rare earth magnet.
- Durable stainless steel construction.
- The plate magnets can be cleaned manually also.
- Simple to install and no maintenance.
- Strong & rugged construction with M.S or S.S 304/316 construction.