Jaykrishna electromagnetic vibratory feeder is used in the process of handling types of materials such as hot, damp, lumpy, dusty or abrasive for multiple functions. The vibrations products are smooth, uniform, with a volumetric flow that is fully controllable with help of a VFD-controller. It’s main use is to control product flow in bulk handling plants, like coke, quartz, mineral, cement, glass and many more industries like that.
Technical Specification :
- The Electromagnetic Vibratory Feeder consists of a tray made of Mild steel or Stainless Steel and the body housing.
- The body housing of the Vibrator is made from Heavy duty M.S.Plates.
- The magnetic when charged with electric current starts the vibratory motion .
- The controller of Vibrator directs the speed flow of the material.
- The housing of this Electromagnet is a totally enclosed design make it dust proof.
Quality Range Of Electromagnetic Vibratory Feeder:
Our Product Video:
- Chemical Plant: To Controlled Flow of ingredients to mixing Tanks.
- Foundries: For the addition of Binders and sand reprocessing systems.
- Iron and Steel Industries: Controlled Flow of Iron Ore, Scrap, and smelting Furnace.
- Glass Industries: Handling Glass cullet to the Furnace, & glass products. For chemical additives handling, like Soda Ash etc.
- Ceramic Industries: For controlled ingredients flow in the batch processing.
- Pulp and Paper Industries: Chemical additives feeding in the batch processing.
- Metal: Feeding metal parts to heat treating Furnaces.