Trap magnet is designed to remove ferrous tramp from liquid processing and conveying lines.
Trap magnet is also frequently used in hydraulic circuits in cooling systems. The magnetic system is built up either of anisotropic ceramic or high-intensity rare earth magnets. The magnet unit is closed in stainless steel or M.S Housing making it suitable using in chemical, paper, and ceramic industry
The magnetic unit is easily removable from the S.S enclosure by loosening a few quick release fasteners. For the removal of low magnetic particles or oxidized iron is removed, a system with High-intensity rare earth magnets is recommended.
Salient Features :
- The permanent magnetic trap consists of high corocivity modern anisotropic permanent magnet like ferrite/rare earth magnet.
- Strong and rugged construction with M.S and S.S 304/316 construction.
- Designed for food and powder industries.
- Suitable for highly acidic media design is available.
- Auto cleaning design is also available.